Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Paragraph 1- Definitions
For these conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
- Revocation period: The period during which the right of withdrawal can be invoked ..
- Consumer: Natural person who enters into an agreement with the contractor and who does not do so as a representative of a company or other legal person.
- Day: Calendar day
- Ongoing agreement: A distance agreement regarding the continuous delivery of goods or services over time.
- Stable form: Information storage form that allows the recipient or contractor to store information about a person or transaction in a permanent form over time.
- Right of withdrawal: The right for the consumer to cancel his purchase within the period of withdrawal.
- Contractor: Natural or legal person offering goods or services to the consumer via distance purchase.
- Distance purchase: An agreement that is entered into over a distance via a system intended for the purpose.
- Technology or system for distance purchasing: A technical solution that allows agreements to be concluded remotely without the consumer and the contractor having to be in the same place.
Section 2 - Application
These terms and conditions apply to any offer or completed distance contract between the contractor and the consumer.
Prior to the conclusion of the agreement, the content of these terms was made available to the consumer. In cases where this is not possible or appropriate, the terms and conditions can be kept available from the contractor together with an indication of where they can be read electronically and upon request from the consumer it will be sent as soon as possible at no extra cost. In the event that specific conditions apply to a specific product in addition to these general conditions, the consumer may choose to refer to the terms that are most advantageous to him.
The contractor is granted the right to refuse agreements in the event of suspicion of fraud or other unhealthy conditions, or to dictate special conditions for the individual purchase.
Section 3 - Right of withdrawal
After the purchase, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract without reason within 14 days. The withdrawal period starts from the day on which the consumer, or another that the consumer with the contractor's knowledge has put in his place, receives the product
During the withdrawal period, the consumer must handle the product, its packaging and its packaging with care. The product should only be unpacked to the extent necessary to determine whether or not the consumer wants to keep the product. If he wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal he shall return the product together with any equipment and to the extent possible in its original packaging. The consumer must follow the return instructions given to him by the contractor.
Delivery or performance of services:
After delivery or performance of services, the consumer has the right to withdraw the contract within 14 days, calculated from the conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must follow the instructions given to him by the contractor in connection with the offer or delivery of the service.
Cost of the right of withdrawal:
If the consumer uses the right of withdrawal he does not have to pay more than the cost of the return.
If the consumer has already made payment, the contractor shall repay the sum as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days after the withdrawal or completed return.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
The contractor has the right to exempt the right of withdrawal where applicable. The exception applies only if the contractor has clearly stated this at the latest before the conclusion of the contract.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal are possible only with regard to the following products:
- Products that are specially ordered and manufactured or delivered according to the consumer's individual specifications.
- Products whose nature makes them obviously personalized
- Products whose nature prevents them from being returned
- Products with a short service life
- Products whose price is exposed to significant fluctuations in the financial market over which the contractor has no control
- Individual newspapers or magazines
- For all products where it cannot be guaranteed with certainty that they have been delivered from www.nordenseeds.com
Section 4 - Standard and guarantee commitment
The contractor shall ensure that the product or service complies with the contract, ensure agreed specifications, health and usability and compliance with applicable law. If agreed, the contractor shall also ensure that the product is suitable for use beyond the normal.
A warranty issued by the contractor, manufacturer or importer does not in any way affect the rights that the consumer has the right to invoke under this agreement.
The contractor must take due care in receiving and dispatching product orders or service inquiries.
The address stated by the consumer at the time of ordering shall be regarded as the place of delivery.
The contractor shall dispatch orders expeditiously, but no later than 30 days from the order, unless otherwise agreed. If delivery is delayed or wholly or partially cannot be completed, the consumer must be informed of this not later than 30 days after ordering. In this case, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract free of charge.
In the event of cancellation with reference to the above paragraph, the contractor shall repay the amount paid as soon as possible, but not later than 30 days after the cancellation.
If delivery of an ordered product seems impossible, the contractor must try to make available an equivalent replacement product and, at the latest before delivery, make it clear to the consumer that an equivalent replacement product will be delivered. The right of withdrawal cannot be exempted in respect of replacement product and the cost of return must in this case remain with the contractor.
Unless otherwise agreed, the risk of damaged or lost product rests with the contractor until the time of delivery to the consumer or by this designated recipient who has been notified to the contractor in advance. In the event that a damaged product has been received, the consumer shall notify it via email within three days of receipt.
Section 6 - Complaints
The contractor shall adhere to a published complaint procedure and shall, in its handling of complaints, adhere to this procedure.
Complaints must be submitted to the contractor within a reasonable time after observing errors, with a full and clear explanation of the nature of the error.
Complaints submitted to the contractor must be answered within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. If it can be assumed that the handling may take longer, the contractor must inform the consumer within 14 days with an indication of when he can expect a response.
Section 7 - Other conditions
Any additional conditions or deviating conditions in comparison with these general terms shall not exist but for the consumer and shall be kept in writing on continuous medium in such a way that they can be kept available to the consumer.
ALL PRODUCTS ON OUR SITE ARE ONLY INTENDED AS SOUVENIRS!